Regulations of the online store
§ 1 Introductory Provisions
1. The KAS online store, available at the Internet address http://www.kas.net.pl/sklep, is run by Eugeniusz Winiecki conducting business activity under the name PUT KAS Eugeniusz Winiecki, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) ) maintained by the minister competent for economy, NIP PL9250002246; Regon 008473057.
2. These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and sets out the rules for using the Online Store and the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with a Customer at a distance through the Store.
§ 2 Definitions
1. Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of a Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
1. Seller - a natural person running a business under the name PUT KAS Eugeniusz Winiecki, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP PL9250002246.
2. Customer - any entity making purchases through the Store.
3. Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit which is not a legal person, to whom a separate law confers legal capacity, carrying out, on its own behalf, a business activity that uses the Store.
4. Store - an online store run by the Seller at the Internet address http://www.kas.net.pl/sklep
5. Distance contract - a contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
6. Regulations - these Regulations of the Store.
7. Order - the Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aiming directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
8. Account - the customer's account in the Store, it collects data provided by the Customer and information about Orders placed by him in the Store.
9. Registration form - a form available in the Store that allows you to create an Account.
10. Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and specifying the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
11. Shopping Cart - an element of the Store's software in which the Products selected for purchase by the Customer are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
12. Product - a movable item / service available in the Store that is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
13. Sales Agreement - a Product sales agreement concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means - applying to the features of the Product - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
§ 3 Contact with the Store
1. Seller's address: ul. Przyczesności 9 67-100 Nowa Sól
2. Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Seller's telephone number: 601801156
4. Seller's bank account number PL56 1050 1575 1000 0091 0823 5202
5. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
6. The Customer may communicate by phone with the Seller between 8-16
§ 4 Technical requirements
To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, you need:
1. an end device with access to the Internet and a chrome web browser,
2. active e-mail account (e-mail),
3. cookies enabled,
4. FlashPlayer installed.
§ 5 General information
1. The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the technical infrastructure of the Customer.
2. Viewing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store's assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be carried out without creating an Account.
3. The prices given in the Store are given in PLN,USD,EUR,GPB and are gross prices (including PL VAT).
§ 6 Creating an Account in the Store
1. To set up an Account in the Store, please complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
4. The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending a relevant request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
§ 7 Order submission rules
In order to place an Order:
1. log in to the Store (optional);
2. select the Product being the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to Cart" button (or equivalent);
3. log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
4.if the option of placing an Order without registration has been selected - complete the Order Form by entering the recipient's details of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter invoice data, if different from the recipient's data,
5. Click "I order and pay" / click "I order and pay" and confirm the order by clicking on the link sent in the email,
6. select one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
§ 8 Offered delivery and payment methods
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or receipt of the ordered Product:
2. Courier, courier on delivery,
3. Personal collection available at: Nowa Sól ul. Przyczesności 9
4. The customer may use the following payment methods:
5. Payment on delivery
6. Payment on delivery
7. Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's account
8. Electronic payments
9. Payment by payment card.
10. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
§ 9 Performance of the sales contract
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed the Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and simultaneously accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation occurs by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided during the submission of the Order, which contains at least the Seller's statement of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon the receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. If selected by the Customer:
4. payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 2 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement - otherwise the order will be canceled.
5. payment on delivery on delivery, the customer is obliged to make the payment on delivery.
6. cash payments on personal pickup of the parcel, the Customer is obliged to make the payment on receipt of the parcel within 0 days of receiving information about the readiness of the parcel to be picked up.
7. If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than personal pickup, the Product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this paragraph), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the order.
a. When ordering Products with different delivery times, the delivery date is the longest given date.
8. b. In the case of ordering Products with different delivery times, the Customer may request the delivery of Products in parts or provide all Products after completing the entire order.
9. The beginning of the delivery period for the Product to the Customer is calculated as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account
b. If the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery - from the date of the Sale Agreement,
c. If the Customer chooses to collect the Product personally, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer within the time specified in the Product description.
The Customer will be additionally informed by the Seller about the readiness of the Product for collection by sending an appropriate e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Customer when placing the Order.
10. When ordering Products with different deadlines for readiness for collection, the Customer may collect Products in parts (according to their readiness for collection) or collect all Products after completing the entire order.
11. The beginning of the period of readiness of the Product to be picked up by the Customer counts as follows:
13. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
13. If the Customer chooses the method of cash on delivery - from the date of the Sale Agreement.
§ 10 Right to withdraw from the contract
1. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The time limit specified in para. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person designated by him other than the carrier.
3. In the case of a Contract that covers many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the deadline specified in paragraph 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
4. In the case of an Agreement which involves the regular delivery of Products for a limited period (subscription), the deadline indicated in paragraph 1 runs from taking possession of the first item.
5. The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a statement of withdrawal from the Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Contract, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before this deadline.
6. The statement may be sent by traditional mail, fax or electronically by sending the statement to the Seller's e-mail address or by submitting the statement on the Seller's website - the Seller's contact details are specified in § 3. The statement may also be submitted on the form which the template is Annex 1 to these Regulations and the Annex to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, but it is not mandatory.
When shipping abroad, there is no refund right at the expense of the seller.
§ 11 Complaints and warranty
1. The Sale Agreement covers new Products.
2. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions regarding warranty in the Civil Code.
3. Goods sent under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations.
§ 12 Out-of-court complaint consideration and redress methods
1. Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the registered offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodship Trade Inspection Inspectorates and the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spprawy_ind Individualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
2. The consumer has the following examples of possibilities of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
3. The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
4. The consumer is entitled to apply to the voivodeship inspector of Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
5. The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers) .
§ 13 Personal data in the Online Store
1. The administrator of personal data of Customers collected through the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
The recipients of personal data of Online Store customers may be:
3. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
4. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payment or a payment card, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
5. The Customer has the right to access their data and correct it.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this agreement.
§ 14 Final provisions
1. Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about any change at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, Personal Data Protection Act.
4. The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. To this end, it may submit a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
§ 14 Reading the regulations
1. By making a purchase in the store, the Buyer declares that he has read the regulations.