Flow hydrogen water generator in NANO technology KAS-1100 H2
Characteristics of the KAS 1100 H2
Water flow per minute display system in liters (ℓ) Power control system SMPS
Nano Bubble function
Easy-to-replace filters with sliding front doors
Specification: AC 230 V 50 Hz power supply
Electrolysis method: continuous method
Power consumption max. 100 W
Dimensions 35 x35 x 14 cm.Weight: 7 kg
Water temperature: 5 to 35 degrees C g.
max network pressure: 4 Mp
Na wszystkie nasze produkty udzielamy gwarancji do 60 miesięcy w zależności od produktu.
Masz wątpliwości, potrzebujesz więcej szczegółów ? zadzwoń lub napisz.
Zdrowie trzeba mieć a nie odzyskiwać. Kupując w naszym sklepie możesz zwrócić się o poradę jak prowadzić zdrowy tryb życia.
Zapoznaj się z artykułami na temat zdrowia i badań https://www.facebook.com/ochronaTwojegozdrowia/
Almost EVERYTHING can have side effects or even be harmful in excessive amounts. Even excess water can be fatal. Science doesn't have to be confusing to be accurate! Our goal is to provide scientifically accurate information, the most up-to-date research and experienced analysis of various hydrogen production methods. But not H2! How is it safe?
1. No cytotoxic activity was found in any of the studies (over 700)
2. It occurs naturally in our intestines, so it is no stranger to the body
3. Used in deep diving since the 1940s in concentrations up to 98%, with no negative effects
4. If more H2 is ingested than can be used, the body will exhale the excess
5. It is so small that it can also float through the skin
Who can benefit the most ?!
• Pregnant women
• Patients with diabetes
• Older people (age group 55+)
• Chronically ill patients
• Animals (animals such as dogs, cats, etc.)
• Weight loss patients
• Cancer patients
• Patients with sensitive skin
• One of the best ways to consume H2 is to dissolve it in water. WE NEED water because it is essential for life! So, we can get something with a WIDE range of benefits by drinking something you were going to drink anyway.
• These machines have been optimized and designed to produce neutral pH with high levels of hydrogen.
• These machines are often more consistent in terms of hydrogen concentration and do not vary as much with the source water and flow rate.
• Since they do not change the pH and the hydrogen dissolution process is different, scale build-up and the subsequent cessation of high hydrogen concentrations are less of a problem.
• While the use of this technology to produce hydrogen-rich water is new, PEM technology is highly advanced. Machines employing this technique often have a concentration of 0.8 to 1.5 ppm depending on the machine (and thus also the use of time).
• Importantly, not all neutral pH hydrogen water flow systems will produce 0.8 ppm and above, and some will only produce 0.1 to 0.5 ppm.
• This is often the case because these types of units do not use PEM technology and instead use conventional alkaline water ionizer chambers, but simply do not divide the water into acid and alkaline streams.
• Hydrogen water generator produces high concentrations of hydrogen (up to 1600 ppb) using highly advanced PEM (Proton Exchange Membrane) technology.
• The KAS 1100 H2 uses a PEM membrane hydrogen generator (brand: Chemour, USA). This machine has been optimized and designed to produce neutral pH with high levels of hydrogen.
• Machines for the production of hydrogen water are often more consistent in terms of hydrogen concentration and do not vary as much with the source water and the flow rate.
• Hydrogen water has four main properties - antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-apoptotic and cell regenerating.
• Hydrogen water has four main properties - antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-apoptotic and cell regenerating properties.
• Molecular hydrogen, the most powerful antioxidant available in the Universe
• Gas is the BEST element in the fight against the diseases it is associated with
• Cancer, aging, allergies
• Sports performance and recovery,
• Autoimmune disease, colitis, rheumatoid arthritis
• Bone Health, Brain Injury, CTE / Concussion,
• Cardiovascular diseases (regulation of hypertension, heart attack, stroke),
• Atherosclerosis, blood clots,
• cholesterol balance,
• Cognitive performance and regeneration,
• Diabetes mellitus (type 1), diabetes mellitus (type 2),
• Depression and mental health,
• Diseases of the kidneys and liver (cirrhosis),
• Lung diseases and metabolic syndrome,
• Mitochondrial myopathies / muscular dystrophy,
• Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Parkinson's disease,
• Fertility and pregnancy
Skin conditions generated in the human body as a result of oxidative stress